Nottoway Sheriff's OfficePO Box 6266 W. Courthouse RdNottoway, VA 23955(434) 645-9044 Communications(434) 645-1915 FaxSheriff Robert L. Jones email@example.com|
The Sheriff's Office provides many services to Nottoway County citizens. Among them:
- Provide law enforcement for Nottoway County -- 24 hours a day
- Uniformed Patrol
- Serve civil papers and criminal warrants
- Conduct criminal investigations
- Drug Task Force team members
- Receive and dispatch emergency and non-emergency calls
- Provide courtroom security
- Crime Solvers
- Instructs the TOO GOOD FOR DRUGS and Class Action programs.
- Receive and Dispatch E911 calls
FOIA requests should be directed to Sheriff Robert L. Jones to the post office box listed above.